Thursday, May 1, 2008

Great New Spring-Time Massage Package Idea!

Here's a fantastic massage package that you can use RIGHT NOW that your clients will love you for!

Ok. Now, what is everyone doing at this time of year (including me)? How about gardening, mulching, mowing the lawn, weeding, etc?

And you know what? Everyone's back is hurting because of these spring-time activities (including mine). Holy jumping friggin' catfish are my back, hands and arms aching! My wife Cheryl and I just finished shoveling 7 pickup trucks full of mulch for our yard (It could've easily been 8, but the free mulch that the township puts out has been tapped dry. That's how big our yard is).

Then I noticed something. My clients are complaining about the same exact thing! Within the last four weeks, every other client of mine is saying, "You know, Jeff, I am so stiff from weeding and mulching. Could you work on my low back and arms?"

That's when the light bulb went off. Ding! So I says to myself I says, "Hey, Jeff, why don't you design a massage package that eases the pain of all of the gardening that everyone seems to be doing lately"?

You see, that's why you should always keep your eyes open for new ideas for your massage therapy business. Listen to what your clients are complaining about. It's something that your competition doesn't do (which puts you at an advantage).

Let's take this idea as an example. You can easily design a 'Weeding, Mulching & Mowing' massage package for the spring. You can chart their posture, work on their lower back, shoulders, arms and hands from all of the gardening that every homeowner goes through at this time of year. You don't have to actually create a new massage technique. Just piece together some of the techniques that you already know and market it toward a specific group of people.

This is the perfect time of year to promote this. Oh, mother-of-all-that-is-good-and-holy - is this hitting the jackpot for me at this very moment!!! Boy, is this an easy way if you're looking for how to start a massage business.

All it takes is an open mind.

You know, I'm witnessing some massage marketing "experts" who, in my opinion, are very self-serving by telling you how much money they've invested in their business, how pretty their web site is, what they've done in the past - it's all about me, me, me and not about you, you you!

I'm all about giving you the real-deal information about marketing massage therapy successfully. You wanna know what really works? Continue reading this blog by getting it delivered straight to your computer as soon as my new information is released by subscribing to Google Reader. Simply click on the icon at the top of my blog and you'll get my latest marketing information before everyone else.

Now get out there and start relieving people of their aches and pain from all of the yard work they're doing and prove to yourself that there is money to be made despite the high gas prices!

(By the way, if you're a subscriber to my hard copy newsletter, the entire June issue will be dedicated to how to have a highly successful massage therapy business despite the rapidly increasing gas prices. Want to know how to subscribe? Email me at info@ultimatemassagesuccess.com and I'll give you the details!)

Take care!

Jeff

No comments: