Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cool Halloween Massage Promotion Idea

Hi everyone! If you're interested in A) a fun and easy Halloween massage promotion idea and B) want to know how to start a massage therapy business without having to learn all that boring marketing stuff that, honestly, you probably don't enjoy doing anyway, then this blog entry is going to take a ton of weight off your shoulders. (I mean, you just want to do massage and not become a copywriter, am I right?) Well...

You've Come To The Right Massage Blog! For the second part of this blog entry, I'm going to let you in on a HUGE discovery that I've learned recently that is going to going to give you a big sigh of relief - and, no, it has nothing to do with a new formula headline I've learned, or how to write better body copy, asking you to buy something, or anything like that. This revelation is a little different and I'll bet that you're going to be glad you read it. In fact, I know you will (you'll see what I mean when you get to it).

First, let's start with the incredibly easy and fun Halloween promotion idea that will generate clients for you this week. Halloween is right around the corner. Let's think about who'll need a massage more than anyone on November 1st - how about the parents of small kids! Why? Because many of them will be walking around with their kids (who have much more energy than their parents do). Their feet will be sore from all of that walking, their lower backs might be stiff, and their shoulders will probably be stiff from constantly picking up and putting down any toddlers they may have during the night. Let's see here - Sore feet. Stiff lower backs. Tight shoulders. Hmmm. Does this give you any ideas as to which parts of the body you could focus on?

Now, how do you promote this Halloween massage idea? Unfortunately there's not enough space here for a complete sales letter example, but a headline that you could use is,

"How Would You Like A Treat (instead of a trick) For Your Back This Halloween?"

Next to that, you can attach a physical object to the corner (you know how much I love doing that). What could it be? How about a bite sized Tootsie Roll! That will definitely grab their attention and it goes along with the Halloween theme. You can also have a subhead that can say something like, "Here's Your First Piece Of Halloween Candy Compliments of (your massage practice) For Being Such A Non Scary Client". (The words 'non scary' can be written in a Halloween font that Microsoft Word has in their selection)

You can now write to all of the parents of small children on your list and describe in detail about their sore feet, stiff lower backs, and tight shoulders from carrying their kids around the night before. Tell them how your new 'Halloween Rescue Massage' is going to take care of all that for them!

You can get even more creative and mail your letter inside of one of those orange plastic Halloween bags that you can usually find in bulk at most dollar stores. That will without question get their attention. Think of it - "A letter sent inside of an orange bag? And there's something lumpy in there? What's in this thing?" That's exactly what people will be thinking. Wouldn't you? You can also add a post-it note on the bag that says in handwritten font, "A Special Treat For You".

And here's a little marketing secret - the general public is miserably BORED with 99.9% of any marketing they receive. I know I am. This will not only make you stand out in their minds, but it'll brighten up their day a little - and who doesn't appreciate that! The total cost of this Halloween massage promotion? A small bag of tootsie rolls, some stamps, paper, and orange plastic Halloween bags. That won't break the bank, would it? And ain't no one in your area doing anything remotely clever like this - I guarantee it.

OK. Now on to my recent revelation and how this is going to benefit your massage practice MASSIVELY! It's been a year now since I released my Ultimate Massage Success Home Study Course and thanks to so many of you - it sold out! I'm in the process of putting together a new improved version of it. But there is one vitally important thing that I've learned throughout this past year that will help your massage practice tremendously.

This most important thing that I've learned is that most massage therapists really don't want to learn how to attract more clients (as much as they claim that they do), they just want the clients.
It's understandable. I'm the same way with many things. (My wife absolutely hates cooking, even though she can follow a recipe if she has to). I hate home improvement projects and have a hard time grasping it, even though I know that they have to be done. We all have our strengths and weaknessess.

Anyway, one of this things that I've heard over and over again this past year from many massage therapists is, "Your course is great, but I still wish the entire process can be done for me 100%. I'm just not as good at writing this stuff as you are, Jeff." You have a point. Heck, I can't add 1 + 1 without usinig a calulator. But the good news is that...

Your King Of Creative Marketing For Independent Massage Therapists Has Listened And Will Soon Rescue You From ALL Your Marketing Troubles!

I'm in the middle of creating a never-been-done-before simple guide that will create massage clients for you in days without:
  • Learning Boring Marketing Concepts That You Really Don't Want To Do, Anyway (let's be honest)
  • Having To Think Of What To Do Next Especially If You Don't Believe That You're A Creative Person
  • Wasting Precious Time Learning Marketing When You Have So Many Other Priorities To Deal With
  • Having To Read Multiple Manuals When You Just Don't Have The Time
  • Having To Invest In Some Expensive Software Program And Then Have To Shell Out A Monthly Fee Just To Keep It Going
  • Having To Know Anything About Computers, Web Sites, Or Even Know The First Thing About The Internet
This will be the most stress-free, no-thinking-required, easy-to-implement-from-day-one instant client-attracting guide that's ever been created. I understand if you're skeptical. Hey, I get all of the marketing stuff that promises the moon, too. Most of it is dissappointing.

This is the perfect guide if you're A) fresh out of massage therapy school and don't have a room to work out of yet or B) have a room, but no clients. ALL of this will be taken care of for you. And the best part of all is this guide is going to be super cheap! I know how little money most massage therapists are making. I've been there myself.

It's literally like following a recipe. I wrote much of it when I was on the plane for Las Vegas last week. I thought, "If I were a new student, how would I want it written? I don't have time to learn all this confusing marketing crap. I just need clients NOW!" Well, my loyal minions, it'll be released shortly.

If you're interested in being the first to receive this done-for-you guide, please visit my web site at http://www.UltimateMassageSuccess.com and leave your mailing address. ONLY people who leave their mailing address will be contacted first before it's released to the massage community. (Don't worry - I have nothing to sell you as you'll see when you go to my site. You can't buy anything from me right now even if you wanted to)

So if you've signed up for my email list in the past, please go back and enter your mailing address. That'll be the ONLY way you'll get the details about this breakthrough no-thinking-involved guide. You see, I only want to correspond with serious massage therapists who truly want to gain clients quickly without having to learn extensive marketing theory or being stuck having to pay some sort of monthly fee for some web site or software program that they don't need. In my new guide, EVERYTHING will be done for you - from what clients to market to, exactly what to send them, how to get others willing selling for you, how to easily get referrals and testimonials - and ALL in a take-you-by-the-hand process and NO THEORY INVOLVED! You won't believe it when you see it!

Thanks for sitting through this long blog and remember to go to http://www.UltimateMassageSuccess.com and enter your mailing address in order to be on my special mailing list in order to be contacted first about how to receive the most simple massage client attracting guide ever written.

Thanks again and if you have any questions, feel free to email me anytime at info@ultimatemassagesuccess.com with any questions you may have. I love talking about this stuf and corresponding with other massage therapists.

Take care!